Season 2020 – Coronavirus
Season Opening 2020
We are more than ready to open our camp gates to you and start the season as soon as it is possible. Despite negative predictions, hopefully in May. Stay positive with us. Safety first.
FAQI have booked accommodation/activities, but I'm afraid that the borders will be closed.
Unfortunately, this can happen and therefore all reservations canceled for these reasons are not subject to cancellation conditions. You have two options:
1) Do the raincheck and experience your great holiday at another time – later this season or the next one. Please contact us for rebook your reservation.
2) We will fully refund the money to your account.
We recommend you to wait until the situation develops. no one likes to cancel their own vacation and you can always do that with us.I have booked voucher, but I'm afraid that the borders will be closed.
we will be happy to extend the voucher validity until the next season.Do you accept reservations?
Yes we do. And no worries we don't require any kind of prepayment at the moment.